Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"Don't Stop" with DJ Slow

His name may be DJ Slow, but it won't take you that long to like his music. Right now I am listening to his song Don't Stop (2007 mix), and I like the vibe it has. By the way, the song reached Number One on the SoundClick charts. There are lots of bands registered, so if you can make it to number one, you are pretty good in my book.

There are 35 free songs for download on his SoundClick page. I've listened to a few of them now, and this guy does everything right as far as I am concerned. On his main page, he says that to him melody is the most important part of a song. I agree, and I also agree that he does a very good decent job at melody. I'm definitely downloading all of his stuff. You should too!

Click HERE to visit his main page.


No comments: